Sunday, December 23, 2018

Graphic Novel Challenge 2019


For the past several years I have participated in the online graphic novel challenge. This has been the only online reading challenge I have ever participated in. I completed the second tier in the challenge for this year (2018) by reading and reviewing at least 24 graphic novels during the year. I still might be posting a couple more reviews before the end of the year, but it's time to get ready for 2019. There are 5 levels this year. I know I could probably attain the Golden Age level (104 books read and reviewed during the year) if I had the time, but I always seem to get distracted. So, I'll start out simple and just try for Modern Age level again (12 books read and reviewed) and if I meet that, increase my goal. If you're interested in the graphic novel challenge, check it out here.

No comments: