Sunday, September 23, 2018

THOMAS KINKADE: THE DISNEY DREAMS COLLECTION 2019 WALL CALENDAR


The THOMAS KINKADE: THE DISNEY DREAMS COLLECTION 2019 WALL CALENDAR features thirteen major illustrations from Disney animated movies, but in background settings of a Thomas Kinkade painting. Some of the paintings were done by Thomas Kinkade while all the rest were done by Thomas Kinkade Studios. The movies featured in the calendar are BAMBI, TANGLED,  BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, PETER PAN, THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG, WINNIE THE POOH, CINDERELLA, FANTASIA, THE LITTLE MERMAID, THE JUNGLE BOOK, DUMBO, ALADDIN, and LADY AND THE TRAMP. There are 13 films featured because there is an illustration for September – December 2018 all on way page.  Also, on each of the months, besides the main painting for the month, there is a smaller illustration located on the date section of the calendar; for instance, March 2019 features Peter Pan and the smaller illustration if of The Lost Boys.

 

Why I enjoy many things DISNEY, I have to admit that the overall aesthetic of the THOMAS KINKADE: THE DISNEY DREAMS COLLECTION 2019 WALL CALENDAR is too much for me. I enjoy some of the paintings, such as September – December 2018 (Bambi), March (Peter Pan), and October (Dumbo). However, the paintings that I don't like (such as July – Fantasia) the paintings look almost photoshopped to me and are just; it's just too much. However, I realize that not many will share my distaste for these images and the calendar will probably be a hit for many Disney and Kinkade fans.

No comments: