Friday, December 30, 2011

Prediction: Ron Paul Wins Iowa

I don't write much about politics here. I know there's a lot of people who despise it. I don't like the games involved in politics, but I do enjoy following political campaigns and learning about candidates.
The race to choose a Republican nominee for the 2012 Presidential Election begins in earnest next week with the Iowa caucuses. Iowa usually doesn't mean anything, even though they are the first primary. With that said, I think Ron Paul is going to pull off a victory in the state. The man has the best advertising people of any of the other candidates working for him. Just watch this ad.



See what I mean? This is a no BS ad. It takes names and kicks butt. None of the ads for any of the other candidates come close to something of this quality. I think Paul will win the Iowa caucuses. At the least he will finish in second place and because Iowa is distributing its delegates proportionately, Paul will be guaranteed a voice and presence at the Republican Convention in the summer. So, sit back, buckle up, and get ready. It's going to be one heck of a ride.

No comments: