Saturday, December 06, 2014

DreamJobbing - The Long Haul (Please Vote)

So, about a month ago, via Twitter I learned from John Cochran (the SURVIVOR winner who gave hope to all those nerdy guys out there like me) about a contest to win a week dream job as a producer for the tv show THE MILLERS. I made a short video late one night and uploaded it. Since then, THE MILLERS has been cancelled, but I'm in the running to make it to the final round for a chance to work for a week on a CBS tv show!

I'm in this for the long haul, but I have to be in the Top 20 before the voting closes in just 3 days. So, if you would, please take a moment and vote for me. This is a close race and the person in the 19th and 20th position have changed several times the past few days. As I write this, I'm only 85 votes away from being at 20!  Every vote counts. If I ultimately end up winning the contest, this would be an incredibly opportunity and experience for me. However, I really cannot do it without you. So, if you would, please click on the link below, log in (or register) and vote. It only takes a moment. Thank you!

DreamJobbing

No comments: