Wednesday, December 02, 2020

The Metropolitan Museum of Art Normal Rockwell Pop-Up Advent Calendar

When I was a kid, my Mom used to have a really cute Advent Calendar that we used each year to count down the days to Christmas. I’ve always had a soft spot for them. I’ve also been a lifelong fan of Norman Rockwell; he’s my favorite artist of all time. So, the METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART NORMAN ROCKWELL POP-UP ADVENT CALENDAR is the perfect item for someone like me. The calendar itself unfolds into a rather large display of Rockwell’s painting “Stockbridge Main Street at Christmas.” The windows of the calendar are 2 inches squared and each one features a different Norman Rockwell painting. There are also some slide action pieces. Overall, it’s a rather impressive Advent Calendar filled with the art of Norman Rockwell.

 

No comments: