Monday, August 13, 2007

Something From the Summer

In the spirit of reflection, here are some things that I learned and experienced this summer.
· I gained a greater appreciation for many different styles of music and I was introduced to some great music that I never knew existed before.
·
My taste buds overflowed with the sensation from new foods and beverages.
·
I really like making movies, even ones that are made on a budget around $300.
·
I now know why sometimes people in countries that seem to be doing really well take up arms and revolt against the oppression, corruption, and hypocrisy of their governments. The Truth of what is going on can rarely be found on the surface.
·
I find prairie dogs to be adorable.
·
The imagination is a wonderful gift and tool from God.
·
It’s great to have friends that you can actually hang out with.
·
I smoked a hookah.
·
The Office is one of the best shows currently on television.
·
It’s both disheartening and infuriating to watch a baseball field being destroyed.
·
I was reminded of just how beautiful life truly is.
·
I’m a great storyteller.
·
You can make a difference in a person’s life even just working behind a store counter.

No comments: