Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just an Idea or CHALK.

I haven't written much in the past several months. Things have been very busy for me. I've tried to jot some thoughts down from time to time to share, but things are so busy that I haven't even been keeping up very well writing in my own personal journal, let alone being able to write something worthwhile to express to the world about what's been happening, how I've been feeling, the things I've been struggling with and enjoying, etcetera. I still don't know if I'll ever be able to express in written form all that's been going on. However, this past weekend I saw a movie that does a really good job of summing many things up for me. It's called CHALK. It's a fake documentary about some high school teachers. It was filmed by two guys who used to be teachers. If you want to know some of what I've been living through, rent CHALK and pay special attention to Mr. Lowrey. That'll give you an idea and just maybe you can begin to understand.

No comments: