Thursday, December 31, 2009

December 2009: Media Consumed

Books Read
The Governor by Rod Blagojevich

Yes, the only book I read was this one by the former Governor of my homestate. The writing was atrocious and it wasn't organized very well. There were a few interesting points, but for the most part it's not worth reading (unless you really, really enjoy Illinois politics).

Movies Viewed for the First Time
The Blind Side
Sherlock Holmes
The Goods
Alvin and Chipmunks
The Hangover


I loved The Blind Side. It's very inspiring. Sherlock Holmes was a great action picture. I really enjoyed Alvin and the Chipmunks, too. That was a movie that could have been completely messed up, but worked really well (I grew up watching some of the cartoons in the 1980s). As for The Hangover, there were funny moments but I once again felt like it was more like a drama than a comedy.

No comments: