Holiday Selling Guidelines in Toys & GamesTo maintain buyer confidence in Amazon this holiday season, we are implementing Holiday Selling Guidelines for the Toys & Games store. Effective November 17, 2015, only sellers who meet the following performance criteria will be eligible to sell in the Toys & Games category from November 17, 2015 through the first week in January 2016.
- You must have processed and shipped at least 25 orders from September 1 through October 31, 2015. The orders do not need to be specific to the Toys store.
- Your pre-fulfillment cancel rate must be no greater than 1.75% from October 1 through October 31, 2015.
- Your late shipment rate must be no greater than 4% from October 1 through October 31, 2015.
- Your order defect rate must be no greater than 1% short term as of November 1, 2015.
Amazon Services reserves the right to cancel listings, remove selling privileges, and prohibit the sale of specific products to maintain a marketplace that is safe for buyers.
Here are some steps you can take to remain eligible to sell in Toys & Games throughout the holiday season:
- Monitor your customer metrics and take corrective action when necessary.
- Utilize Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) to ship products to customers.
- Check your orders frequently in the Manage Orders section of your account.
- Minimize order cancellations; only show inventory for sale that you have available to ship.
- Ship orders and confirm shipment in a timely manner.
- Ensure your seller policies are up to date.
- If you work with outside drop-shippers, solidify their SLA commitments for providing prompt shipping confirmation.