Friday, June 18, 2010

VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER Teaser Trailer

THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA are my favorite books of all time. I enjoyed the first two movie adaptations, though I was a little disappointed by PRINCE CASPIAN (too much spirituality and fun fantasy were cut). Part of the reason for the rather lackluster reception was because Disney was the distributor and Disney is notorious for watering down everything. Fox is distributing the films now and the teaser trailer for VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER is now available. I have to say it looks gorgeous and I'm glad to see that the monopods did make the final cut. No images of a dragon, though, so I'm not sure if one of the most spiritually significant parts of the novel is in the movie adaptation. Nevertheless, I'm very exciting to see this movie.

No comments: